Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bombadee's Garden My friend Jenny's blog, please go and read her last post and please send her your support for the in justice that has been done to her. Especially since it was something she was so passionate about and loved doing. When I saw her last September she was so excited to be starting on the Rockford Rages Roller Derby, an to treat her so bad because, gosh she asked questions...

Who saw 'Gilmore Girls' Last night, YEAH!! It was great to see Loreli an Luke fighting again, because if the passion is there for fighting, it has not died yet.. Paris one of my favorite characters had a lot more air time, an even though I do love Rory it was about time it did not work out for her compeletly, even though we kind of knew that when Paris got accepted into all her school choices. Personally, I think Paris should be a Lawyer and then send her into politics, I would love a spin off of Paris and Doyle. Lisa Weil brings such a great energy to the character, she steals every scene she is in, I have finally gotten the first season on DVD ( used for 1/2 the price), an enjoyed watching the early season between Paris and Rory.

I know we have not seen the last of Christopher, and will be interesting to see if Rachel comes back again for Luke. I am so happy that my show has been saved for an 8th season!!! My addiction.

Reality TV: Did anyone see the Reunion of "I love NY"? I did even though I only caught glimpses of the show, and it was great to see Tango dump her on national Television because she talked crap behind his mom's back. It proves he is a good man, NY would of made his life h*** that girl is all about drama and I love that Pumpkin is now with Boston a cast off of NY's, NY did not like that one bit you go Pumpkin keep annoying her!!

Heather Mills kicked off of Dancing with the Stars not much of a shock there was there? Does anyone know if Rock Star is coming back this summer for a third season? My husband an I loved the last two seasons especially Dilahana who came in second place this past season. Due to rumor has it the group "Supernova Rock Star' has broken up, she is doing much better than Lucas who won the show..

No comments: