Friday, August 27, 2010

Reality TV Update:

Jersey Shore- Snooki? can you hair get any higher? I think you should take lessons from Paulie to see who's hair is higher? Just a thought

Project Runway: Michael Costello won the last challenge, I really did not think he deserved, so this week I was excited to see what is going to happen? Challenge is 6 people per team.. Just starting to watch, Yes, love Tivo!!

Real Housewives of NJ: Ok, so Danielle is really crazy, and Caroline finally tried to make peace, yes it was a bit "mafia" but I thought it was entertaining, I really love Caroline and Albert they are so cute... Can't wait to see the finale next week.

Real Housewives of DC: Cat could you be anymore of a B****! I thought it would be fun to stomp grapes, why was she so hard? Lynda didn't get to see to much of her this week, sad, I really like her and her style and class.

Bad Girls Club- Kristin is crazy, but Brandie is certifiable!! Would you want to live with her? Why was she freaking out so much? She was complaining about the guests of Cat made a mess then she started breaking things what was that about? Why pick on Danielle? SHe is awful!!

No comments: