Friday, August 20, 2010

Reality Sound Off:

Project Runway: For once I disagree with the judges, Philip Treacy was the guest judge, he is a hat designer, but really he is an amazing artists which happen to be wearable, but you must have the right outfit. That was the challenge, you have to make an outfit that works with the amazing hat.

I agree with who went home, but do not agree that Micheal Costello won over Michael Drummond, also I really loved Chris's outfit and the judges hated it. I like both Michael's but I truly believe that Michael D. should of won the challenge.

Jersey Shore 2 Miami - Sammi are you stupid? Or just like to be the fool? Jow Wow and Snooki
You should tell her, as soon as you heard, this is why women have issues being friends with other women, men are much more straight forward with each other, women should look out for each other. I don't like Angelina but it really is not her place to tell Sammi, it is her "so called" Friends.

Bad Girls Club Miami- Get rid of "Brandy" she is psycho, and I would not want to live with her, and the whole money or lack of money with men is ridiculous , drives me crazy, I hate money hungry people. I hope Kristen's mom really does cut her off, you are 24 get a job!!

Real Housewives of DC: Give me a break Michela and Taugue need to stop acting as if they are royalty which they are not even close. Love Linda, she is so petite and cute and straight forward, and Cat on my nerves. Mary and Sandra are so down to earth, I do like it but don't love it.

Real Housewives of NJ: Daniele get over yourself, no one cares about your drama!! Italy looked so tiring, but interesting. I think Caroline and her husband should of gone alone...

Why do I watch these shows? What else in on in the summer?

No comments: