Monday, August 02, 2010

Work has been crazy! My husband and I have been working almost 24/7 for the last two weeks. If we are away from work the phone rings, most times it is fine to answer questions but sometimes it is something to fix, why is that?

I am out of my league when we do events, I can not be every where but it is expected of me, and I am getting too old to do this, I was hired for (1) job and have been added so much more without more money. I am getting my review this week, and am a bit nervous if I am going to have a fit about it, or if I will like it. I hate reviews.

The husband was thrown another curve ball at work, we only have two days off together every other week, and (1) on the other week, he has tomorrow off and I have to work until at least 9pm if not later tomorrow and back in at 5am on Wednesday morning. I really am waiting for October 11 to come. It is my sis's b-day but it is for most of my weddings will be over by then..

I still have a few more after that but not as frequently as every weekend at least (2), until then.

No comments: