Monday, April 19, 2010


This is a beautiful sunset at Gunstock this past summer when we went camping.


Yes, I went camping I know it is not something people would think for me, but it was alot of fun. When we lived in Maine we bought a great tent from LL Bean, and other camping equipment from Kittery Trading Post, the only thing for this year is an Air Mattress.

We are going again in May, and most likely will go back to Gunstock in July or somewhere else, the husband enjoys it so much, and surprisingly I have actually enjoyed myself.

I have found some pictures over the past year, we have been really enjoying NH, and go down to Boston alot more than ever, if we actually need a big city time, so easy straight down the highway.

My next post will be pictures over the last year.

No comments: