Thursday, April 15, 2010



Ok, I am addicted to American Idol this year, first time since the first season. I really love all the contestants this year, but I am for Crystal and Lee, I believe these two stand out the most.
Aaaron Kelly- how young is he? So cute. Tim Urban mister smiley, this week, got a good review from the judges. He did deserve it this week, I think he would be a great spokesman for Crest, the man has a great smile.

Sad to see Kate and Andrew go, but it was time. This week was fun to see Adam Lambert and his hair, is he playing Elvis on stage? That would be perfect casting.. Siobhan really has a great voice, I just can not connect to her for some reason, can not deny her voice.
Michael Lynch was saved last week, and so glad, he seems like a giant teddy bear who can sing the blues for me anytime.

No comments: