Thursday, April 22, 2010
















I will admit being addicted to " Reality TV", I love American Idol, but it was about time Tim Urban left, with his incredible smile, he will go far but he was not the best singer, he has personality so I am not worried about him. I love music but have n0 musical talent, I have lived with a musician for awhile in the 90's and loved him for his talent and passion which of course eventually pettered out with me anyway.. Anyway, I appreciate the talent..

Project Runway... Ok, if I could sew I would try out for this show.. I love fashion but can not even sew a button, truthfully if I could design anything it would be purses.. I love purses more than anything. I want Seth Aaron to win, I love Emilo at the beginning then his ego got in the way. I love Milo but her designs are all the same, executed incredible but all the same. Seth Aaron's have an edge and I love his work..

No comments: