Sunday, January 03, 2010

Today, I felt like one of those annoying people with phones in their hands and ear. I was working a bridal show, which was good but during the down time, I called people and was worried about the snow. I made it home with no incidents and then I dropped off all the stuff at work, so I do not have to go into work tomorrow. Its been a long week, and now we are coming up on a dead time at work.

I really am working toward my goal to get those weddings I need to keep the "Big" boss off my back. The husband is at work, so I am watching "Gilmore Girls" Season 2, yet again. I started ripping down the christmas decorations this morning and made the bed with new sheets, and kind of wishing it was time to go to bed, it is only 543pm too early?

Its nice for the moment not to be thinking of moving yet again, if something happens we will be fine, but right now, I am loving living here and being part of a community.

No comments: