Friday, January 29, 2010

It has been a long week at work, I have worked straight since last Monday. I have (1) more day to go, it will be a long day, alot of appointments. I am so very sick of my General Manager telling me I have to close the deal, does she not realize I know that? NOT for work, but for myself, I want to prove I know my job. I get annoyed with her, she says it in a way as if I am an idiot.

I have to watch over everything and I am so very tired, she thinks I am younger than I am or does not realize I have a life too, I never see my husband either, because I made him take this damn job. I did buy a lottery ticket from the very unpleasant cashier at the NH Liquor Store here in town. I like the other lady who is always pleasant helpful and nice. I am in customer service and when I feel I am not being very nice, I reprimand myself each time. I realize sometimes it is so hard to be pleasant for me it is lack of sleep, which has been the last few weeks.

My sales are off because of it, it seems the older you get the harder it is to stay up late. My head has a problem shutting off when I try to sleep. I try not to day dream about what it would be like to win the lottery, did you see that woman in OHIO, she won and then gone, So SAD!

Politically, STATE OF THE UNION: Do we believe him or not? He has not proven himself yet, so why now? Just a thought.

No comments: