Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am watching :"Gilmore Girls" again. It is Saturday night and I am sitting here trying not to be hungry, and having a cocktail. It would be nice if it wasn't for the fact, I really do not have another day off until next weekend. I don't have whole days on Monday and Wednesday, but it is still being at work.

I just remembered I had someone to call today, and forgot and it is too late now. Why do I forget these things? I worry about myself, I did send out (2) contracts today, (1) was for another wedding and the other for a rehearsal dinner, it is shaping up to be a busy season this summer.

I am still trying to prove myself to my boss, she made a comment about 2 months ago, and I am still hurt by it and am damn determined to prove I am a sales person and can do my job. You would think I would get over it, but not happening.

No comments: