Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Robert Gibbs has no room to talk, he looks and acts like "Howdy Dowdy" and he was a puppet. What does that say about him?

This is from FOX NEWS:

"White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs took a swipe at Sarah Palin Tuesday, mimicking the former vice presidential candidate's decision to use her hand as a notepad at the National Tea Party Convention last week.
At the daily press briefing, Gibb showed his left hand with writing on it, which apparently was his grocery list to purchase ahead of the expected snowstorm.
Scrawled on his hand were :
-- Milk
-- Bread (crossed out)
-- Eggs
-- Hope
-- Change
The press secretary said he crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes."
Palin had seveto mock her, in particular, after she joked about President Obama's extensive use of the teleprompter. "

I wish I could of been at the Tea Party, I am sure it was quite the show.

1 comment:

Milton said...

I guess Palin does not understand satire. Palin’s hand job just shows all of us what kind of dullard we are up against, I have not seen this since junior high. WOW and some call her a leader….please.