Friday, August 01, 2008

Here is my horoscope for today, from the New London Day of course.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Keep whatever you are doing a secret for the time being. If you are too vocal, someone will steal your idea or disrupt your plans. Focus on the future but rely on past experience to make the right choices. 3 stars

My problem is the first part, I am WAY TOO VOCAL... Work has been very strange lately, there was a comment made that most of the Salary Managers on property are working 6 days or 60 hours a week and Sales is always mentioned. Myself and my associate in my office, always pitch in when needed. I have no problem working late when I am here, I just prefer not to work on my day off if possible.

I do have some ideas in my head for my career, but to actually implement them is the part I am haveing a problem with, and I have not even talked to my husband about it. With work being strange I am keeping my mouth shut ( or atleast trying)

In August, I will be working every Sunday but one due to functions, and not taking and extra day off during the week. My husband and I now do not have any days off together until October. It has been hard working together, we both have different ideas of how I should be doing my job..

This is our last weekend away for the rest of the season, we are going to camping, yes, me camping it should be funny to watch me try to adapt to camping and pretend I am enjoying it. It will be fun because we are going to my cousins in NH and she is having an "Olympic" day for about 20 people, we have no idea what the games are but the invite said to be Prepared.. They live on a lake so I am sure water will be involved alot..

No comments: