Monday, June 28, 2010

This weekend at work was busy.. Saturday went well for the wedding, then on Sunday everything that could go wrong did go wrong. The two parties on the Boat, not so well since the boat decided it did not want to work, and then the mother of the bride from Saturday wanted to argue with me, even after I gave in and gave her what she wanted. I snapped, which is so unprofessional, I let the GM and my DOS know I am sure a nasty letter or email is coming their way about me snapping at them.

Part of me doesn't care, but the fact I always try to be a professional, I am mad at myself beyond belief. The husband is on his 8 day straight and will not have a day off until July 5, because the bigwigs have decided to come in tomorrow, so I have to go to a rotary dinner alone and pay for two, I hate going alone to these things. We have had no time this week, we went away last weekend for a night, but it seems all we do is pass each other at work.

I miss hanging out with him, we have so much fun together, and right now it is work, sleep, work, sleep and I go to bed around 11pm he gets home around midnight, unwinds come to bed around 1am, and then I am up at 7am and he is still in bed. We did have this morning together but due to how hectic the weekend was, our ADD was in the fore front and neither one of us could focus. We did errands around the house, but it is a mess, and then he pretty much had to go to work.

I did help him plan out his Colorado trip in September, for his next SOBCON conference, he didn't get to go in May to Chicago, so he is so excited to go to Colorado, he wants me to go but I have a huge wedding that weekend and can not go, I was thinking of flying out on Sunday but instead he is flying back due to the cost of airline tickets, I would rather save the money for our Key West trip in Nov/Dec.

I want to own my own business, I hate working for someone else. It is so much harder than I thought it would be to start, one of my employees who is 19 has started his own business, how jealous am I? No matter what happens, he will be a success he is my hardest working employees.

No comments: