Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am sitting at home, I went to work this morning at 530am, and I came home at 10 of 5pm.Boss had to meet her bus tour, and I just didn't want anything to do with it or the dinner. She drives me crazy lately. She has been in quite the mood.

She is taking off on Monday, because she has to work on Sunday, join the crowd, you will leave early on Friday and then will not be in on Saturday so what the f***, it is not as if you work all that hard. Yeah, I am being petty, she keeps calling me her assistant, as if, I am no ones assistant, I am a professional and she should treat me like one.

The husband will be working on my day off Monday which sucks, and then on Tues. night we have to go to a dinner, so no time just us, we had a wonderful two days this week, but they are too few and in between. We are both working July 4 because some people dont like to work on July 4th, which is fine.. I will be bumbed if my family comes up, but I am taking Monday/Tuesday, so we are going to enjoy the Lake summer is here, and I don't want to let it pass us by. We have been working so hard, and we need our 2 days off together, and we do not have to go away just have quality time. I miss him when I am home and he is working, it stinks big time.

No comments: