Thursday, July 01, 2010


Snow fell on Mount Washington and temperatures were in the 30s, according to workers at the Mount Washington Observatory.Snow fell at 11 a.m., but it didn't accumulate. It changed to rain later in the morning.Mount Washington is known for some of the most severe weather in the world and until recently, it held the world record for strongest wind gust.


Love living in New Hampshire, today was so beautiful here on the Lake it was about 61 ' and sunny and breezy. It felt like September to me, which is my favorite time of year, always has been the renewal or beginning for me. Yes, it is my birthday month and then of course, when I was in school it was the beginning of the school year.

It is already July 1, it feels like we were just opening the hotel last year at this time, and it is already a year, it goes so fast. When you are a kid it feels forever to get to summer, but as an adult it comes and goes so fast. I admit, I am waiting for October which winds down the Wedding season, August and September are going to be soooo busy!! It starts full swing next weekend, and I have a few difficult brides so I am really waiting for August to be over!!

Why do I do this? I stress about it all the time until after the wedding is over, it doesn't make me happy anymore like it used to. I try to be up beat and happy for each bride which I am, but I am thinking the next 10 steps ahead to make their wedding a success. Then if I did not handle weddings what would I do?

This wedding is making me feel about what I want to do next and I do not have a plan. At this time, we are staying where we are in New Hampshire and in these jobs for the moment.

No comments: