Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rant :: Last night, 12/11 I was watching, "Say Yes to the Dress" and the chick Nicole who flew in our her "daddy's" private jet was on my last nerve. I understand how hard it is to find the right dress, to me it seems easier when you have "no" budget, but to treat the sales people like sh**, blew my mind.

Diane had a 2 -3 hour appointment and when you finally loved a dress, she mentioned oh, I have more shopping to do, then said to the camera, "If Diane had approached it better" then I would be walking out the door with the dress. She felt "rushed" and "pushed", I am sorry, these sales people bend over backwards for you, and miss other appointments for YOU!! They work on commission, do you actually work? Do you know what the real world is?

Then come back 20 minutes before closing and expect them to drop everything and show you more dresses? For you to again, say, "I think they should of stayed open longer" as if, they have not worked a full day and those dresses are not light, helping people, but your "Time Schedule" seems more important, get over yourself. I thought Randy's pushing and calling your bluff was perfect at the end..

The dress was beautiful and worth whatever you paid for it, but learn a little respect for us worker bees who really do want what is best for you, but realize it is a business and we work hard and deserve your respect. Diane and Randy should be commended for putting up with your attitude, and they say New Yorkers can be rude that got nothing on Nicole.

No comments: