Friday, December 04, 2009

It has been such a busy week at work, and drama filled. It seems everyone is out to get everyone else and no one wants to take the responsibility for what they have done or not done.

Paychecks are a day late, which may not seem like alot but when you get paid every two weeks, miss a day it seems you need that money. We are lucky, we can wait the extra days, when I was single I would be freaking out. What upset me the most the fact that the few people who made this happen, both made comments that people should not live paycheck to paycheck, it is none of their business.

They have no right to judge anyone, and definitely not their place to act superior. It is so wrong of people to talk about people fiances or lack of, is that the WASP in me? Then the fact of my lack of sleep everyday up early, and working late, so tired... Tomorrow excited though "Breakfast with Santa" at the Inn and Sunday, I am selling christmas trees for Rotary, I really want it to snow on Sunday, I think it would be really christmasy.

No comments: