Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am so excited! I had a wonderful Christmas, and two of my friends have become engaged over Christmas YEAH!! Not to each other, what and exciting time for both couples. I talked to one of my friends, and I am on the look out for the perfect place within their price range. I am up for the challenge, especially for what I do for a living.

It is amazing how much information is on the web and then how much isn't when looking for a wedding, you really need to go see the place, a few of them I know, so when I see their pictures and web pages, I realize how easy it is to manipulate a picture.

Some were good and factual but alot weren't, and it was very cool to be at this end, not looking for me, and definitely not my competition due to being in CT. Work was so much fun today, I met with brides to go over details and tasting the food, you see the excitement and the way they interact with family, it is actually one of the really things I enjoy in my work.

You have to be very careful to catch every movement, and of course, what they actually said and not said is important too. I love family stories so for me, it is always fun to see how they make decisions and how they have certain points with each of them that they will not bend on.

I want to help my friends but not be overwhelming or my ideas. It is hard to keep my mouth shut, but I am going to learn to do it better.

No comments: