Friday, October 02, 2009

Well, its Friday night, and a bit chilly here in NH, so I am under a blanket watching, "CSI:Miami" and hoping the phone does not ring for the party at the hotel. I hate that I have to stress everytime I leave the office, and wonder if my staff can actually handle it without me.

My husband is still working and I miss spending time with him, we are having such a hard time connecting with him back working nights. So, when w
e have our 2 days off we try to catch up. I know it sounds lame since we work in the same building but it is different when you are at work, and when you are home.

This weekend we are actually working an event together on Sunday, luckily its a day event, and we will still have the evening and the whole next day together. Up here in NH it certainly does feel as if Winter is coming, the colors are so vibrant for the autumn, my favorite time of year, but it is getting really chilly in the evenings, so it does feel as if winter is coming just no snow right now.

I am very much looking forward to winter, why?

No comments: