Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kayne West is a dirt bag, to do this to Taylor Swift is cruel. I am finally watching the VMA Awards, my heart goes out to her and everyone else. I hope his career is over, he is disrespectful, bad loser. What ever happened to losing with dignity? He was upset in 2004 when he lost to Gretchen Wilson, what right did he have?

REALITY CHECK:
BIG BROTHER So glad JOrdan won over Natalie YEAH! She deserved it, and wonder what will happen between her and Jeff.

PROJECT RUNWAY: Ari how did she get on the show? I am likeing this new cast, and am not sure there will be a clear villian as of yet or am I missing it?

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Kim took the focus off of Derek Blank the amazing photographer over a twisted ankle, my gosh get over yourself. He deserved all the attention and I find it selfish and manipulative.

No comments: