Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am at work on this beautiful but cold autumn day in NH. It is coming up on Halloween, then it will come fast to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. This time of year always makes me think about the past, and no matter what has happened, I don't see the bad.

I miss Thomas more and more each day, it has been (2) years, and I still pick up the phone and want to talk to him. Then I think about Seth and Wayne, and how tragic all (3) Deaths were, Wayne's makes me the saddest because it could of been avoided, and his widow (kate) at home waiting for her husband. Now, that my husband works nights, it stresses me out until he gets home.

I love the fall, the changing of the leaves, and reminds me of when I was in school and going shopping at Marcus's in New London for my Levi's, going to the Mall to get a new coat, and then of course, the bookstores for supplies and more books. This is the first year since we have gotten married that we are NOT moving, we are both enjoying New Hampshire and talking about maybe in another 2 years buying up here. We have found our Starrs Hollow, so now the question is will it last?

In this economy you never know, we are both grateful for working and paying our bills, but we are not dumb and know in order to keep it flowing we have to do whatever it takes for the company to keep our positions.

No comments: