Sunday, March 01, 2009

March 1, 2009: Spring is coming, that is what I keep telling myself, I do not care what that stupid groundhog said, I am so over winter and snow. Yes, I am a tad bitter we are suppose to get snow again today oh YEAH! Could I sound anymore saracatic? I was certainly trying.

This morning I was just on Face Book, it really is an addition to find people, and see if you can add them as friends and if they actually comment or anything. The instant chat is fun, my nephew who is suppose to be in College seems to always be on it, I chatted a few with him, but he would rather chat with pretty girls then his Aunt, really can not blame him.

We just had pancakes, and we are going to walk into town and check out the bookstore, but I really want to go to Portsmouth and see what is down there, it is about and hour, just like when we would go to Portland for the day when we were in Maine. Job was alright this week, I did get my first contract back YEAH! I start my 4th week on Tuesday and there is a Managers outing on Wednesday, we are going Skiing, now anyone who knows me, realizes I am a klutz, I am going to try to come back without getting hurt but you never know now do you?

Everyone have a warm and fun Sunday..

No comments: