Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today, is my dad's birthday and finally Saturday, which is my Friday. We are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary tonight at "Woodshed" in Moultonboro, NH. We have never been there but have heard good things about it. We wanted to go to Boston and eat at Capital Grille but this year it is not possible.

I am working today, my brother and his wife came up from CT last night, and we had a nice dinner, laughing and talking it was a good time. I miss my brother, he is all about his own immediate family, so when he actually takes time out to come see us it is nice.

Reality TV Time:
Real Housewives of NYC: Where did the Countess coolness go against Ramona? Ramona should never have said what she said in front of Victoria ( countess daughter) bad timing, and the Countess was acting motherly which lets be fair seems to be not that often. Granted TV does edit so we have no idea, but it was interesting to watch, and then when Bethanny called her out on something else, she didn't understand. You can not have it both ways.

Rock of Love Bus- I have missed lately, but I heard Heather was back and there was some fireworks what happened?She get back in the running for Brett? Give it up that ship has sailed and why do you want him anyway?

Top Chef: I am so glad an American won!!!

Where is my Big Brother and Project Runway? I miss it..

Millionaire Matchmaker : Don't you love Patti Sanger? Good for you telling Howard the truth, he is back with you because he doesn't get it, he may walk off camera but the fact remains you have no clue on how to treat women and stop going for the young ones. What is up with the Woman Millionaire and the guy Millionaire are they still together? I liked that one very much...

I didn't watch the end of "Confessions of a Teen Idol", the few people I cared about did not get as much air time as the idiots so why bother?

No comments: