Monday, March 02, 2009

Well March has definitely come in with a roar. It is snowing yet again here in NH, I am know I have said it before but so ready for spring. Yesterday, we went to the Outlets in Tilton, NH and I got (2) Pairs of pants for work, at J. Jill due to the sales it was $17.99 for both so excited. No shirts though, they were awful looking and every store had horrible styles or bad material. Am I the only woman in the world who has a problem finding shirts?

Pants always have be hemmed I am 5'4 and not petite so every time I buy pants, need to be fixed. I realize designers only want to design for size "0 -2", but for us "normal" women, we want to look stylish too. My problem with the shirts yesterday, were either for matronly women or for young girls, nothing for in between. I do not want to look like I am ready for retiring and definitely not like my nieces.

Yes, I am not happy about that part of shopping, the husband found a great shirt at GAP and then jeans at Old Navy, he tore his pants slipping on the Ice shoveling last week.

Have a safe day.

No comments: