Wednesday, September 19, 2007

We are moving to Maine. I am sure, now I am excited but when I am knee deep in snow, it will not be very pleasant. I hate moving, I have started acquiring boxes from work, and trying to get my files in order, so whomever takes over for me will be a bit ahead for the month of October.

REALITY CHECK:

Dick won BIG BROTHER 8, believe me, I did not want DICK & DANIELLE as the last two standing, but in fairness, Dick played the game better than anyone, he an Dr. Will would have an interesting time in that house together. Danielle I truly believe would never have gotten as far if it wasn't for her DADDY. Her Daddy she has not spoken to in years. I do wonder if Eric and Jessica are to have a relationship after the show. I hope they do an update.

Rock of Love: Down to the final (2) Heather the Stripper who is so wrong for Bret and Jess who I think is beautiful inside and out, I think she would be great for Bret but she is really young. Which watching the previews Heather is going to use to her own advantage. Last week, finally saw Lacey the crazy girl go home. After meeting her Dad you can see she is not what she was projecting, she is not a struggling musician, she is a rich girl with a trust fund who is following her latest dream on daddy's dime. The girl is delusional an crazy as anything. I really wish "RODEO" was in the final two, I thought her an Bret's connection was the one the most deep an real out of respect.

NEW BEAUTY AN THE GEEK: My husband and I love this show, we have watched Season 1 & 3, we did not get into Season 2, but Season 4 is turning into quite the show. I can not wait to see more of the Girl Geek and Beauty Man.

No comments: