Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ok, I am now getting really excited about moving. My new place is being great an allowing me to stay right on the property for a few weeks until I find a place. My husband will be down in North Carolina a few more weeks after I leave, I hate that fact but it can not be helped.

They have promoted a girl in my office who so deserves it so now, I am being extra careful to get all my files in order for her, I want her to be a success. I will be training her next week, an then after I leave she is supposely going through (2) More weeks of training. I didn't but then again I had the experience. Some people are a bit skeptical but I believe she will do well an she is only 26 so she could go really far in this career choice. She is a smart girl.

I am ready to go now, an now that things are happening, I am finally getting excited and not so scared I made the wrong choice. My mom will be down next week to help me drive up, she has never seen where we have lived this past year, so I am happy to show her around before we leave. I made a comment to my husband that it will be nice to be settled of course, he wants to move again in another few years, I would like our next move to be Key West, FL which I have stated before. I want to be comfortable so, we both need to buckle down and make some money. We will see, but for now, we are going to the Maine Coast. My head hunter called me today with another opportunity for me, had to tell her nope.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Im excited for you! Congratulations.

Suburban prep said...

Congratulations and the best on your new home.