Tuesday, August 07, 2012

When I was a little girl, I loved the show "Family Affair" and my favorite character was this doll that Buffy always had Mrs. Beasley.  One Christmas I begged my mom for one, and she did get me my own Mrs. Beasley doll. It went everywhere with me, I am sure if we found it today somewhere in my parents cellar it would be very well used and missing things. To me she was my best friend.

This Sunday, we were in a Thift Store and I found one in this box, No I did not buy it but I had to take a picture!  I am sending this out to everyone who wants to remember all the good things from your childhood. This brings back a flood of emotions and how much fun it was to be a little girl and have a doll you loved go everywhere with you! Do kids even have dolls anymore?

Mrs. Beasley was the best ever! I even had a little buffy doll that she held so cool!!

No comments: