Saturday, August 25, 2012

Upset about Project Runway "Designer Ven"

At the beginning of the series I thought he was a pompos a** but he had the talent to back it up.
Then this week, he got a chance to work with a real size person, and instead of embracing it, he was a total dirtbag. How dare you talk to a client, by saying you are too big?  Seriously? Then you b**** to the camera and anyone who will listent that you got the bigget client and could not work with it.

A designer is suppose to have the talent to create anything for anyone. Who does he think is going to buy his clothes only the Stick thin 1% of the population?

Even Vera Wang has clothes for the every woman and she actually has talent.  I was so upset, I am a size 14 and if anyone talked to me the way he did I would of popped in the N***!

It was suppose to be a boost for these women and he failed! I wish he went home.

No comments: