Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today, was in work by 530am, and computer is de-fragmenting since 8am, it is now almost noon and I still have gotten no work done. Such is me life.

Sunday/Monday with the hubby, on Sunday we went over to O's in Laconia, one of our favorite restaurants, first went to the movies then over there for appetizers and 3 oz wines, it was so much fun. Monday, just hung around the house, when you eat every meal at home it is amazing how many dishes you have to keep washing, I miss my dishwasher from NC, and that was in 2007.

This weekend, we are low of funds so it will be a quiet weekend, I of course must come in on Sunday, only for a few hours, then home for the rest of the day. Still not loving my job, but it is more tolerable then it has been.

Didn't win the lotto, so of course, have to keep working. Hubby is working hard to get his own business off the ground, and we are just tightening our belts, and of course, Christmas is coming, so we will see how that plays out... I want a real tree but realized from Dec 23-Dec 26 we will be in a hotel in Mystic, I am thinking "no" to a real tree.

Just rambling a bit.

No comments: