Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ok, it is Saturday, Oct 29 2011 and yes, I live in NH but really snow already? Tonight suppose to get between 6-8' and then tomorrow 1-3', and power outages are predicted due to all the leaves still falling and the wind...

We just put our snow shovel away along with the Melt away back in May, and now they are back out and sitting on our porch ready for the storm. Work has been busy today, so it makes you wonder what is going to actually happen. We were going to have a Booze Cruise on the Lake tonight for the end of the season but instead we will be having it at the bar in the Tavern. Do not really want to be on the Lake in a snowstorm, we went out in heavy rains and wind, but this just seems worse...

The husband is going to the store just to make sure we are all set with groceries and supplies for the storm watch nothing happen, but at least we will be prepared....

REALITY TV UPDATE:
Teresa (NJ Housewife) is just out there, does she really believe she is famous and worth losing her friends? Delusional....

Project Runway: I love Anya do not get me wrong but really believed Victor or Josh should of won, they are both so talented and I believe in them so much!! You just never know, I give her credit for just learning how to sew and taking it all the way that is some feat...

Kim and Kyle ( Beverly Hills Housewives) does it make you feel better about being "mean girls" to Brandi does that make you feel better about yourselves?

I am looking for Project Runway All stars.

American Top Model All Stars, I think it is great that Lisa and Domique are doing so well but I admit I am for Allison, something about her besides her eyes makes me thinks she can be incredible..

No comments: