Thursday, May 27, 2010



Lee wins! Does he looked stunned or what? He is so cute, and talented, I admit I was voting for Crystal but either one had the right to win. I love the fact they are both so talented and musicians not just singers.

I truly believe Crystal will still have a successful career, she is so talented and has a drive to succeed. I thought his version of Halijah last week was amazing.

Congratulations to Lee! It was a long drawn out night, Alice Cooper was in fine form, and Joe Crocker always my favorite, his raspy voice gives me chills. It was nice to see the remaining BEE GEES, and HALL AND OATS, which is what I remember from growing up (yes, old), but I think my favorite performance was Alanis Morrisette and Crystal. Simon leaving seemed to take over the show, but it was great to see the past winners of American Idol sing good-bye to him that was fun!!

I was correct on who was the final two, but picked the wrong winner.

No comments: