Monday, May 17, 2010




Reality TV becomes so addicting to me. Sad sometimes. Ok. The City, what is Olivia's issues? Is she just jealous of Whitney? Why would you purposely sabotage a "friend" which I mean lightly the friend part. You are not the editor of "Elle" you work for them, and when you are supposedly making up to her, you walk out what kind of professional are you? If I was "Elle" I would think twice if I want this person representing me.

American Next Top Model, I was routing for Raina, but Krista came so far, so I think it was a good choice, it was a good season, some of these girls were so petty...

Down to the Final Three on American Idol, my (2) favorites are still there Crystal and Lee, Casey is so cute, and good in his niche, but feel it is Lee and Crystal who deserve to be in the final two what do you think?

No comments: