Monday, November 23, 2009

It is only a few days until Thanksgiving, I am excited and stressing about the fact my family is coming up for the holiday. We went shopping yesterday, and bought stuff for our place, I do not want my sisters to think we still live as if we are in college.

All these moves in the many years, make it easier never to really get settled in, but we have decided to stay put if possible for a while. We both like Wolfeboro and NH, and as long as we can keep our jobs, we will be here. Right now it is cold and chilly, I think it is going to snow, for work I think we need it to snow. On the other hand I am not ready for snow.


We set up all the furniture today, cleaned the house, still need to clean the bathroom and kitchen, which since the husband has Tuesday of he can do that tomorrow. I want everything to go well this week.

No comments: