Friday, September 04, 2009

Last weekend, was windy, cold, rainy and I felt awful for the bride but it ended up being beautiful no matter what. This weekend is beautiful, and the last "hurrah" of the summer! I am working all weekend, and as of today the husband has become our new dining room manager which means he will be working nights most of the time.

We did talk about it, and the extra money is going to help us tremendously, we need to get ourselves out of debt and a bit ahead, my losing my position last year, set us back and made us use up all of the savings we had accumulated over the past few years. It is amazing how fast you can use up your savings when not working. Every time I see the statics on how many people are losing their jobs, it is so upsetting.

We are both very fortunate to have positions,for us we are working very hard to get ahead in our lives. We are going away next weekend, and I am so excited about it.

No comments: