Sunday, August 09, 2009

Its Sunday Night, we are in Boston, the husband is downstairs talking business with one of his associates, I am upstairs in the room and it is actually fine. I am a bit toasty, alittle too much wine ( as if there is a possibility).

We found a great restaurant called "Laurel Grille & Bar" the website is www.laurelgrillandbar.com, if you are in Boston anytime soon check it out. They had a $19.95 fix price menu and it is the beginning of Restaurant week so there is another menu for that at $33.06 both 3 courses. I ordered off the menu and it was fabulous, I had Flank Steak, and the husband and his friend both ordered off the Restaurant Pre-Fix menu and enjoyed the whole dinner. The atmosphere is wonderful, the artistically details, the hardwood floors, color decor all contributed to a wonderful feeling evening.

Tomorrow we will of course, go to "Levenger" the husband's favorite place on the planet it seems sometimes. Today, I walked around the malls, and around the city, I do love being in a city. Boston has such a feel, different from NYC, each city fills me with hope. NYC fills me with the possibility of the stage ( I gave that up a long time ago) but I love to go to shows and museums. Boston fills me with history, and my background and heritage, I am a New England Girl. Chicago, to me fills me with excitement and sexiness. San Fransisco makes me feel as if I am a bohemian and can do anything to better the world. London, makes me feel as if I am a international traveler ( even though I love London because they speak English) What does your favorite cities make you feel like?

I think it is when you visit them, and you really feel the city not just look at it as a stop over, enjoy and learn the cities rhythm it is intoxicating.

No comments: