Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring is upon us, today here in NH it is 58' and beautiful. Way to nice to be stuck in my office, leaving in about 30 minutes YEAH!! I have the whole weekend off, what will I do?

We are now living on Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro, NH and today I see boats out on the Lake fishing, so I belive it is called, "Ice out", people on the docks fishing. Last night, we went for drinks up at "Joe Greens'" and the deck was so nice to stand out there or sit and enjoy the wonderful weather. It seems like a long winter and we didn't arrive up here until February, being in Hilton Head until then, we have nothing to complain about, I am getting more and more excited about the summer season here.

The hotel is opening on Memorial Day weekend so the construction has to be over. We are all waiting to see the finished product, I have my own imagination but you never know if I am right on or compeletly gone.

Enjoy your Easter Weekend

No comments: