Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring has come to NH

 Mask 2005

 Mask 2012

 Our Night out!

 We won!

Last night ,we went to a Masqaurade Gala here in the Lakes Region, the first mask was from our wedding decorations, I think it was better than the masks from last night.  We still had a really nice time, food was good met some nice people and we got to dress up.  We do not get an opportunity to dress up that much here in NH, it is so much easier to just wear jeans everywhere but I do like to dress up. I am sure when we go to Chicago next Sunday there will be a few days we dress up. 
We are going to a Cubs game, I want to see Wrigley Field, I love Baseball and the husband just puts up with it. We are also visiting family and going to the Mall of America, can not wait to see it. On Saturday night we are doing a "Dine Around" in Chicago, so excited!!  I need a vacation before the big season kicks in!!

No comments: