Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Reality Shows Update:

Ok, I have started with a new "reality show" some of these are so addicting. So here is my take on some I have been following:

Mob Wives: Ok, the name alone can tell you drama, this takes place in Staten Island, NY, and so far I can actually understand all their ideas of what happened either with fathers, husbands sometimes both. Renee was so programmed to believe what her father (in jail) told her was her life and beliefs but when her ex-husband is arrested again, she is reevaluting what is right and wrong and how it is affecting her 16 year old son AJ. Carla is my favorite so far, she divorced her husband a bit before he was arrested and now in jail, the only thing is her kids do not know he is in jail. Karen is writing a book about her life ( her dad is Sammy the bull), she is still upset at Drita for marrying her ex-boyfriend (about 15 years ago) get over it.

Saddle Ranch: Love, due to the fact watching them work and play in the restaurant business is always close and dear to my heart, the first episode I watched was a party at the bartenders house and the drama that unfolded reminded me of many of those I have gone too or thrown myself and the aftermath (watch Waiting )..

Real Housewives of NY: Kelly is even stranger than usual and Ramona is on my last nerve, love Cindy (new) she is wonderful.

Real Housewives of OC: Alexis give it a rest, " I can't do anything without my husband", what is that about? ARe you and adult or just a child? Gretchen you are a caddy bitch and if Slade can not pay child support it is his battle not yours, and how dare you make fun of Tamara's new man "Eddie" oh what was your comment oh she has a boyfriend? I don't believe you an Slade are anymore then girlfriend and boyfriend too. Alexis stop competeing with Peggy you are way out of your league..

The VOICE: LOVE! I am so into American Idol this season, but this show has such a twist, I love watching to see if Christina will feel bad and hit the button anyway... Interesting to see who is picked because of talent not because of looks or age and who is beautiful and normally would of been picked but didn't make it because they did not have the voice!!

Bad Girls: Why is Nikki so competetive? It is not as if they "win" any money, and Char needs to get over herself, you are not all that...

American Idol: My pick for the top (2) Should be Scotty and James, but I have a feeling it will be Haley and James, Pia was the most talented but like Jennifer Hudson before her, she may have gotten elimanted way to early but it seems to be helping her get further ahead then anyone else, congratulations on her record contract and all the new things she has been doing...

No comments: