Friday, May 27, 2011





OK, I was so excited when Scotty won American Idol, I was for him the first time I saw him perform what a voice and the fact he is only 17 is amazing to me.


So, this is my Reality Check Post:


Real Housewivs of NJ came back a few weeks ago, and I thought I would not like the (2) new ones, but Melissa and Cathy so far are wonderful and it does not make Teresa look good, I wish Jacqueline and Caroline could see how she acted at the Christianing and how here husband acted before taking sides, it might open some eyes. When Teresa said she was the Matriach of her family is she kidding? Your family is falling apart and you and your husband are not helping it at all. Caroline rightfully so did not want drama at the Brownstone, but what about a child's christining is that the place to have drama? I think fame is going to Teresa head and she doesn't want to share it with her brother and sister in a law very selfish as far as I can tell. Caroline, I am in the hotel/restaurant business and my husband is the F & B director and I barely see him it is long and hard work I give you and your husband credit for keeping your marriage alive and healthy with his long work hours..


Real Housewives of NY: Ok, last season I thought Kelly was crazy, but now I really think Ramona and Sonja both have some screws loose, who are you that someone has to unpack for you? Have you never traveled? To tell a Top Moroccan designer who is offering something to you,that you want more "sexiness" are you crazy? It is a conservative country and you are both so obnoxious, I would be embarrassed to be seen with them. Sonja how are you affording to live the way you think you deserve when your husband had the money and you are what making a cookbook about toaster ovens? If I was Alex I would do what she is doing and staying neutral because we all can tell it is going to be a bumping next two weeks on the show.


Mob Wives: Ok, Renee the drama queen cracks me up but her heart seems to be in the right place for her son, but what an explosion last week at her dinner party between Carla and Renee, it was interesting to watch. Karen is still upset about her break up with Lee and yes it has been 14 years, but you know that pain doesn't go away unless you have confronted what you believe was the issue and Dritta should respect her feelings, even if she feels they are not justified they are her feelings.


Saddleranch: Being in the restaurant business this shows exactly how wait people let off steam and other drama, we are all actors in this business.


The Voice: I love this show, the judges have a tough time picking who should stay and who should go, I am looking forward to next weeks show, of course I am a huge Blake Sheldon fan but CeLo, Adam and Christina are so much fun to watch how they all interact with their pupils. I was suprised CeLo kept the Thompson girls it will be interesting to see how it all plays out...


American Idol: I voted for Scotty from day one, Lauren is so cute!! I really thought in the 1st round it would be Casey and Pia the final two, so it was nice to see my favorite not only go the whole way and win, when they were both elimanted I thought Haley and Scotty would be the final two. It was wonderful to see both Country acts get the final two slots now what happens? Lets be honest besides Carrie who has made it as big? I realize some are on broadway, and where is Lee? I saw Crystal's video on CMT, she is wonderful, sometimes it seems 2nd place has done better than first just saying, we will see what happens after these (2) because I truly believe Scotty will do so well in Nashville..




No comments: