Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I have been very paranoid lately because of work. It seems no matter what I do,its not good enough. Part of me, knows that my boss has a strange sense of humor, but when you work hard to make sure the wedding or event goes off so the customer does not have stress, (which is hard sometimes) a little "good job" would be nice to hear.

This is hard for me, because I do not want to have to move again for atleast 2 years, so now that I do not have an out, it is upsetting me. I really love this resort and property, and the people I work with, even with our personalities sometimes clashing, it still works for me. I do often wonder if I am in the right business, but then I see a bride all happy after her wedding and even though the months, weeks and days leading up to her day, could be stressful for the resort, it is worth it.

Luckily, my husband has come on board to run the banquet department, so I know what ever my vision, or promises to my client will be carried out. This weekend was a wonderful time, after work it was just my husband and I and we had so much fun, enjoying our time together. Watching people have such a wonderful vacation makes me want a vacation, I have booked New Orleans for our Wedding Anniversary in March, it will be out 4th year... YEAH!!

What are your plans for the summer?

No comments: