Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yesterday in Boston, was a tragedy.  I am so upset by it, and the news reports do not help, you never know what to believe and what is just made up due to they have no idea.  I go back to during Watergate, Vietnam, Korean War when we did not have news 24 hours a day.  Was it better to wait and hear the truth or now every second another story? 

I was on Twitter yesterday at 345pm and there was already a video uploaded really? Do we need to be that connected? I find it quite sad that we need know now, there is no patience anymore, and there is a really thin line for what is real and what is not.

Last night on the way home, our bus broke down so people who normally do not speak to each other on the bus, we were actually talking yes it was about Boston, but it was nice instead of always sitting straight ahead not speaking.

Today, on the bus back to no one talking, and I always wonder if they ( Terroist or whomever) can have bombs go off around the city of Boston, why not mass transit?  ( I know Speed) but this world is becoming scarier every day.  I love New England, and love where I live and you like to think you live in a safe world but 2 hours away and this happens.

It is Terroist Group? Are they homeland or far away lands? Who can we trust?  Yes, I am ranting, and I am sorry but I am so beyond mad when are we going to start taking back our freedom, when are we going to say, if you come after us we are coming after you with all we have?  Why is no one ready to blow up whomever is responsible? I know everyone deserves a fair trail, really???? Did they give us fairness?  What about the Twin Towers? Or Pentagon? Or yesterday in Boston was that fair?

My husband wants us to arm ourselves and I have always been "no", but I am seriously considering it as long as we go to a shooting range and I get trained and get some practice.  We can not just be pacifist any longer.

No comments: