Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring has finally come to the upper valley of NH!  I saw buds on trees an green grass, so exciting.  Today working to make up for being sick this week.   I am having some issues adjusting to my new job an position feeling a bit lost.  We needed this move but I have no friends or even outside interest besides work an the husband.  It is not easy to make friends as you get older.

I do not think I made a mistake, just thought this position would be different so now trying to find my voice! I really do not feel I can trust anyone here, we need to be a team but that is not what is happening it is more out for owns well being.  I am not used to that we worked as a management team at last hotel.

I want to contribute and make a difference but feel just here to do paperwork an no one wants to give guidance.  Next week going out to do calls an start to meet our clients on campus we need to be seen not just at the end of the email, sales is making relationships we do not want to be order takers! Time to act.

No comments: