Tuesday, December 28, 2010


Sunday evening, the snow started to fall, and the wind was so loud, I was afraid we would lose power, but nope. The husband worked that evening so his staff did not have to drive in the storm.

Monday we were both off, and we had a wonderful day, first we dug out the car, went grocery shopping then all day just stayed in the house, and hung out together, cooked and enjoyed that we did not have to go anywhere in the weather.
We both know the snow will most likely last until April now, but I always love the first snow fall, but I admit after weeks of digging out the car and dealing with the snow, rain and cold, I will be yelling about it by February.. For now, look how pretty the sunset was yesterday, I hope everyone got home after the holiday safe and sound.
New Years Eve will be another quiet affair for me, home alone, will down here to kiss the husband then home to bed, we will see if I can make it to Midnight..

No comments: