Saturday, September 11, 2010




Sept. 11, 2001
Where were you? Who were you with? I was with Thomas Kotfer who passed away August 21, 2007, and Seth Hicks who passed in early 2007. Thomas was my roommate and best friend, Seth was my boyfriend at the time. I love them both and miss them terribly. We watched the news coverage, cried, screamed wanted to do something.
Thomas ended up moving to Austin, TX within the month, I broke up with Seth and moved into my own place with no roommates for the first time, stood on my own. Seth tried to stop drinking and work harder, neither did he win in the end. I remember sitting in our house, on the couch just watching and not believing our eyes. It was awful to think of those people in the towers who had no idea what was happening, or the innocent people on the plane knowing and not able to do anything. Flight 93 were all hereos along with the Police, firefighters, EMT who went into the towers to help, not thinking of their own safety.
As Toby Keith, " Put a boot up their a**" is what we had to do, the sad fact is there are still people out there trying to hurt us and will stop at nothing, Americans will not back down from a fight but you brought it to us that day, so why were you shocked when we hit back?

ALWAYS REMEMBER 9/11...

No comments: