Thursday, September 23, 2010



I thought this picture was great, it is taken in NC, but I saw it on my local paper, the New London Day's website.

Yesterday, felt like the middle of August, which is nice in September, hopefully the weather will hold out for the weekend, it is our last tent wedding here this season, and my staff has worked really hard this season to make all the brides dreams come true.

We had a few rocky moments, but as long as the brides don't know it, then makes it even better. The Chef is leaving Oct. 2, I said in June he would be gone by Oct. 1 only off by 1 day.. Actually looking forward to him leaving, he is not happy and making everyone here miserable. So, now we are down (2) top managers, but it was not if they were either ever here so it is fine..

Working away, doing my job bookings have been a bit slow coming and I get nervous but truly believe and know it will come, just have to work harder to get the bookings. For now, just going to enjoy the Fall here on the Lake...

1 comment:

joseph rodriguez said...

RE:
http://waspmovessouth.blogspot.com/
Photo of harvest moon and hawk.
Please remove my photo from your website.
You do not have authority for its use.
Thank you,
joe
Joseph Rodriguez/ Staff Photographer
News & Record
200 E. Market St.
Greensboro NC 27401
(336) 373-5954
jrodriguez@news-record.com