Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer has arrived!! Sunday, the husband and I met up with my cousin and her husband and went on their boat and was on the Lake all day. It was the first time this year swimming in Lake Winnipesaukee. It was refreshing, once you dive in, it is a bit of a sting but once you are in it is great.

On Monday, we did errands around the house and then went down to Portsmouth, I was craving Chinesse and then saw "Harry Potter's" newest movie, can not wait for the next one. This one was better than the last one, but maybe it is because I read the book so long ago.

We are really enjoying this summer for a change. On the Weekend of the 19th we went camping up at Gunstock it was great, I read (3) books, sat by the pool, got some sun and the husband cooked some amazing meals over the fire pit. This weekend not any plans at the moment, but you never know. I hope everyone out there is having a great summer.

August always makes me feel like it is ending, and this August is no exception it will go flying by for me, due to so many weddings.

No comments: