Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Well, it has been quite awhile since I wrote. Let me start with the "rain" here in New Hampshire is getting on my nerves. We did end up with a wonderful July 4th weekend.

I have had some awful clients, who can not seem to figure out who exactly is to blame themselves and not giving a straight answer, or just because they want to complain. So far, it has been 3 major issues with clients and only (1) really has a complaint, the others just are...

July 4th, cleared up for the wonderful parade here in Wolfeboro, did get some star gazing, Jimmy Fallon, Drew Barrymore and Justin Long were here for the holiday weekend. I talked to Mr. Fallon very pleasant and nice guy. I did not really recognize Drew Barrymore, but did Justin Long, other people were like my gosh, that is Drew Barrymore. It was a nice time, the young girls handing out hotdogs with me, were so excited, they got autographs and pictures. I was trying to be mature, but I know if it was John Cusack who walked by, I would be so excited too..

Then after the parade, the husband and I went on a picnic and it ended up raining, more like downpouring but it was still fun. Then the rain cleared up and we watched the Fireworks over the Lake with our neighbors on our porch, it was such a nice evening. Sunday, was wonderful, we hung out, went to breakfast and lunch, and went up to "Gunstock" for the Arts and Crafts festival, and took the lift up to the top of the Mountain, after so much rain on a sunny day you want to be outside. On Monday, I finally got my hair cut, and again it was a sunny beautiful day. We did errands, hung out with each other reading and sitting in the sun. Had a great dinner, and enjoyed ourselves.

Once, back at work on Tuesday, it was crazy busy and pouring rain, and it is suppose to rain until the weekend, then clear up and start raining again on Monday. It would be great if for the wedding on Saturday it is beautiful out, or at least not raining. It has been such a wet, cold summer so far and it is already July. It would be nice to have atleast a little summer before the Fall sets in.. I read somewhere that Seattle has had 30 days of no rain. Did the world flip over and I missed it?

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful summer wet or not..

No comments: