Friday, March 02, 2012

Ok, Reality Check:
I love the "Voice" so much more than American Idol.  I think on Monday will be interesting when they go into the battle rounds, the judges were tough this year, the first year always seems to be easier, especially when you are not sure how it will go.  I have no favorite yet, but that will change when I start to watch the battle rounds on Monday, March 5, 2012.

Top Chef: Texas - So happy that Paul won! He deserved to be the winner, Sarah gave him a good run but I always thought he should of won.  I kind of wanted the final (2) to be Grayson and Paul or Paul and Ed.  I am looking forward to the reunion show..

Project Runway- Now, I am a huge Mundo fan, but Austin deserved to win this challenge this week, he did an amazing job, to me shocked Kenley is still in this, she keeps making the same dress over and over, it is no longer 1950's !!

Real Housewives of the OC: I feel bad for Gretchen, Slade put her in a bad spot, she was trying to make nice with the ladies and he has to be an idiot & make a point, for what?  You are a bad comic, and should never be given a microphone.  Heather - I love her, straight forward, brunette  and brashy.  I do not agree with how she talks to her husband in front of the other ladies but I truly like her.. I wish Peggy was still on the show just to irate Alexis who I have never liked or cared about, she is a fake and she was the one competing with Peggy, not the other way around which makes her delusional too..

I did not see a new Chopped this week, but I did watch Anthony Bourdain do a double shift on the line at his old restaurant in NY, being in the business it is fun to see behind the scenes and see if people really realize what goes into making a successful restaurant run and how the kitchen does under pressure.   He was flauntering but he held it together and got through it.

See you next time..

No comments: