Friday, September 17, 2010


The husband is in Colorado this weekend, this is a picture of Broomfield, CO where he is staying, I believe it is close to Denver. I have never been to CO but the pictures look incredible. He is out there for a SOBCon Conference, so excited to be away from work and to learn from other "bloggers"..
I had to stay home, due to weddings and such here in NH, but it is ok, my friends Claudette is coming up tonight and we are going on the BELLE, and tomorrow Tom will join us and on Sunday we are all going ZipLining up in Lincoln, NH, so excited...
I miss the husband but he needs to be away from here to not think of the restaurant, and to relax summer has been crazy busy here on the Lake, so this is good for him.
Sunday on my Birthday he surprised me and we stayed at the Parker House in Boston, our favorite hotel, and went to dinner at Davio's it was incredible. We had so much fun.. It was a wonderful birthday... I miss him, but know he needs this, so I am thinking of him and wishing him fun and learning ( which he loves)...


No comments: