Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer has finally hit NH, so excited. Today, humid, hot and sticky but actually feels like July. I believe it is going to be a short summer since it took so long to get here, and soon enough the leaves will be changing, which I will be honest am truly looking forward to, which I have not in such a long time.

Fall has always been my favorite season growing up in CT, it seemed the best time of year, alot had to do with school starting and getting new clothes, and you never knew what is going to happen.

I have decided to bite the bullet and go camping with the husband this weekend if it doesn't rain. We bought that beautiful tent and last weekend we bought our sleeping bags, we have been acquiring our camp gear for about 2 years, and we think we might finally be all set, but you never know. This will be "car camping" at a camp ground that has showers, beach, pool etc. Not out in the woods. I need indoor plumbing. Part of me is excited and the other part is a bit nervous.

The husband and I have been a bit snippy at each other lately, and even though I will not admit it to him, it is more me then him. We are going away for my Birthday in September so excited...

No comments: